How do I find out what training tasks I have completed according to AUXINFO?
(See note below if tasks you have completed are not listed.)
Click here. A new page will open and follow the instructions below:
(Alternatively, print this page then click on the link and follow the printed page.)
2. on the left, click on "AUXDATA cubes"
3. On the right side, scroll down and click on "AUXDATA Tasks".
4. To get to the person, click on the "+" for all units, and drill down successively through the plus signs to
"United States Coast Guard"
5. You will now see the names of all the people in the flotilla: right-click on your name, and select "Filter" from the pull-down menu. You are now seeing only your information.
6. Click the + on Training Type, and wait for it to open
7. Click on the + for the type of training, and wait for it to open
8. Right click on the test you are interested in, and chose "Filter".
On the right side, you should now see a column with the person's name at the top, and either or 0 or a 1, for the number of entries for that person.
You can also click and filter on a folder, such as "Professional Development", in which case the right side will show all the individual items in that folder, with the count for each item.
For example, with filtering on "Professional Development" and "Last Name, First Name (put your name here)", you see a 1 for everything you have passed, and a 0 for everything you have not passed. AUXCOM, ICS210, AUXNAV-A, AUXNAV-B, AUXPAT, AUXSEA, AUXSAR, and AUXWEA are found here. Under "Currency Maintenance Tasks", "8 hour TCT workshop", ICS 100 , and ICS 200 are found.